Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Monday, January 24, 2011

The Michael Jackson Symposium


This September I attended a Michael Jackson Symposium. The Symposium lasted for two days. This magnificent Symposium had taken place at Colombia College. My mom and I went there together.



            I first learned about the Symposium from my mom. She told me two weeks in advance. I expected the Symposium to be a place were people talk about how Michael impacted there lives. The Symposium was kind of like that but you were able to ask questions or make statements. 

      

         There were speakers at the Symposium. They expressed how Michael impacted them and what they specialized in about Michael. I liked what they had to say. They taught me the different aspects of Michael Jackson.



This may be a shocker top some of you guys (and girls) but I met Sieda Garret. Sieda Garret wrote "Man in the Mirror" for Michael and sang in "I Just Cant stop Loving You" I post a picture of me and Sieda Garret later.



         Remember how I said you got to ask questions or make statements? I made a statement that made the whole crowd clap. There was this debate about whether Michael taught himself the moonwalk or some else taught it to him. I said "Michael may not have taught himself the moonwalk but he perfected it."



       I had a fantastic time at the Symposium. I learned more about the King of pop. I learned that Michael was fluid with dancing not to stiff I think that helped me get better at dancing. I did the impossible I became a bigger MJ fan.

3 comments:

  1. This time with you was great! I love that we share our love for Michael Jackson as mother and son. Now that you are starting to beat me in the Wii game dance moves--I'm getting a little bit frustrated----BUT I'm coming for you son!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will!!! Just stopping by to say HI! Love you!

    Aunt Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete