Hello! Sorry I haven’t posted in a while but I don’t have that much free time
because of my play rehearsals and summer camps. Last week, Wednesday, July 6th, was my birthday. I
did things before my birthday to celebrate it and after it. On the 4th of July I went with my aunt Jessica and her
boyfriend Louis to see a movie. (take note that they are in their 20's and not some old geezers) the
movie was (drum roll) Green Lantern. They enjoyed the movie and yet again they are in their 20s so they were fun. :^)
Green Lantern was a pretty good movie. It had good special effects and a good plot. What more could you wish for when it comes to movie making ? On July 5th, my parents and I went to Six Flag's with my good friend Raphael, and his mom Jane, and his cousin.
movie was (drum roll) Green Lantern. They enjoyed the movie and yet again they are in their 20s so they were fun. :^)
Green Lantern was a pretty good movie. It had good special effects and a good plot. What more could you wish for when it comes to movie making ? On July 5th, my parents and I went to Six Flag's with my good friend Raphael, and his mom Jane, and his cousin.
We
had a fun time at Six Flag's. We rode the Raging Bull, Dare Devil Dive, (P.S. His cousin was too scared to get on
The Giant Drop), The Superman, The American Eagle, Revolution, and Vertical Velocity.
We did some carnival games and won some prizes also. I won a giant pig with wings shooting a basketball ......gave it to my little sister. All of the rides were very fun but my top 3 were: Raging Bull, Dare Devil Dive, and Vertical Velocity. Those are my favorites because they’re the fastest, highest, and the longest rides. (Except for Vertical Velocity it was 30 seconds.) At the highest point, in all the rides that I went on with Raphael, we said those funny movie one liners/phrases they say when someone dies. For instance, “I always wanted to go out with a big bang”, “Do you trust me with your life?” etc.
The Giant Drop), The Superman, The American Eagle, Revolution, and Vertical Velocity.
We did some carnival games and won some prizes also. I won a giant pig with wings shooting a basketball ......gave it to my little sister. All of the rides were very fun but my top 3 were: Raging Bull, Dare Devil Dive, and Vertical Velocity. Those are my favorites because they’re the fastest, highest, and the longest rides. (Except for Vertical Velocity it was 30 seconds.) At the highest point, in all the rides that I went on with Raphael, we said those funny movie one liners/phrases they say when someone dies. For instance, “I always wanted to go out with a big bang”, “Do you trust me with your life?” etc.
On my actual birthday, July 6th, I went out for breakfast with my mom and my sister to a restaurant- Ms. Biscuit. Ironically, Ms. Biscuit has good biscuits. After the waitress found out it was my birthday I thought she was going to do something cool like in other restaurants. But she didn't. She did sing Happy Birthday in my ear which I could've done without.
After I was done I went to see Transformers with my father. That movie was very good! It was better than the very good Green Lantern. I went to grandma's house and had a celebration. I also got the best pair of Converse All Stars. They have swag. My aunt Jessica bought me those shoes with the help of Louis. They are probably the best Converse All Stars ever created. On July 8, I slept over Raphael's house. At Raphael's house, we played a game called "Don't Hit the Puppet". Overall, to rate my birthday on a scale from 1 to 10 I would rate it 20,000!
GOOD
NIGHT TRI STATE AREA
No comments:
Post a Comment