Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Friday, September 9, 2011

Bontsha the Silent


           Hey! New post again and its about my Looking Glass performance. In this post I will talk about the story of Bontsha. I will also tell you about the character I played. I hope you will enjoy this post.



                The story of Bontsha the silent is a Jewish tale (I am not Jewish. Not that there is anything wrong with being Jewish.). When Bontsha was born he didn't cry and nobody drank to the birth of him. Which is what you do to show that you like your baby.  When Bontsha was 13 he didn't read out of the Torah because he is silent. His dad got mad which escalated into him getting drunk and kicked him out of the house. Now Bonstha was alone in the world as a 13 year old. He got arrested because someone accused him stealing produce. The cops took him in because he didn't talk period. When he got out he became a silent beggar. He saved a philanthropist and became that philanthropist’s coachman. Not only did he get that he also got a wife and a child. That philanthropist gave away to much money and fired Bontsha. Bontshas wife dumped him. 15 years later his son kicked him out of the house. The philanthropist’s new coachman ran Bontsha over. Bontsha died and went to heaven. In heaven when he came there was a debate. The debate was on whether Bontsha should be accepted into heaven or not. Bontsha got into heaven. When he was accepted into heaven he got to get anything he wanted. This would be the first time he spoke as well. He asked for a hot roll with butter.  He got what he wished for and was laughed at. 
             In the play I was the philanthropist. I enjoyed playing the philanthropist. I enjoyed it because its fun to play the bad guy. I also had a lot of lines. I was probably in the top 3 for people with the most lines. I was happy about that. I memorized all of my lines on the second day. As you have seen my character is all about looking good. I must admit that it was very hard for me be the philanthropist but I got used to it and got really good. I also got this part and everyone in my group auditioned for it but I got it. A lot of the kids said I deserved the part.  


No comments:

Post a Comment