Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Dont you love when stuff you havent thought about in years comes back and is cool as heck!


           Hello! New post again and as you can see by the title I have found something else that I thought was lame 3 seconds before I saw it. The funny part about it is that I used to love it when I was little. I am talking about Lilo and Stitch that old movie/cartoon. Yes I know every kid in this world right now has to have had some type of interaction with the movies, TV show, or the toys. The only reason I started to watch this movie/cartoon was because I had to entertain my little sister. 



                Since I had to entertain my little sister I said to myself the easiest thing to do is put on a kiddy movie. So I think Lilo and Stitch because at that time it seemed perfectly kiddy to me. I watched the movie and I could think was why did I think this was lame and kiddy. I mean all I remembered was that there was an alien named Stitch who was basically a super powered alien who came to earth to conquer it.  But oh no it had a lot more to offer than that. The movie had action comedy and a problem on many different angles of the story. Every character good or bad important or not so important had a  problem. So besides all the reasons I had just named for you the most important one is that I is a family movie its not to scary for the kids and not to boring(Alvin and the Chipmunks) for the parents. So the message for this post is try out everything even when you think it is lame.




     GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment