Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Monday, December 19, 2011

Mario vs Sonic







https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgRJRjuM5AfSUqIWImlsjNZsOauPbv2X8QXdjuvaDjjMP9cJiU7gGWauIq2eMiOum9qcZs53TpY85g2UgiWh7QWBJjii5obk4KfU0C61dfS-TLxKhZFlPhlQVYgF6xuu_T4OrZLvYsftaxD/s400/sonic-vs-mario-final-round-ricardo98-24208840-900-686.jpg
"Its A me Sonic"





                                 Hello, This blog post is about Mario vs Sonic and my opinion about this debate. Before I start I must say I like both of these characters equally so I am not biased. I will use all of my knowledge both of these characters.  Please comment and debate on the bottom of this post. I must also that both characters have everything they have shown to have.

                             On one side we got a plumber who beats huge gorillas, dragons, oversized turtles etc. Mario in his normal stage is a plumber with kung fu skills and major hops. A list of some of his powers that he gets over the years with different items are fire,ice,hugeness(super strength),rock,turtle,racoons,invincibility,invicibleness,flight,speed(nothing compared to Sonic.). Those are just some of his many powers. So that's Mario for you.
                          

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhBlKHMsQ-r1NMUtLszUCEjC2wkWpLFy6EJrvmUgKPotkK4qhrxKMgDT-4VAEl-K_92flMHDUJwpxxNKoxOjOUvuCBt9uHnR8iQwDxo3k5AtnRjxySHp2GR6sL2ZRxRR6I_r3_HdRwhX5d9/s320/mario-1890.jpg
                                

                                     On the other side there is a hypersonic blue hedge hog.Sonic fights robots,other hypersonic beings.Sonic in his normal form he can run at super sonic speed. That contributes to alot of of his other powers like speed reaction,agilty ,minor strength. He has a couple of transformations the give him an increase on all powers plus electric blasts,flight,super strength,and the ability to travel light speed.
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhzaQ8RWT31mrLrfznoovasciAUT5GPeThO5n2JR5eK0wT7NRRMPcMO8J9_Oi4yxIwQUCEzyJqZojJ5oFrTWEcKPC73-eI8lJCPtwRtJ5HX_W6Fyj70sPpM5sXkof1gt4WoL45L-OISEWpC/s320/sth_sonic7.png







                                                                             In my opinion I think after a very rough and hard core battle Mario would come up the victor with alot of bruises and blood on him. The reason I believe this is because Mario has more transformations and quite frankly more skill.  please debate on the comments.


GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment