Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

SilverRoom Block Party!

                                                     Hey, I have another post about something I did last Saturday. Last Saturday there was a Block party located in the lot of the store SilverRoom. I have attend this party every July 16nth  since 2009. At this Block party there is a circle in the middle of the lot were you dance to the music.The genre of music they play is House. (unless a Dj came if a Dj came he or she would mix different styles of music.) I went in that circle every once in a while and showed my stuff. Everybody thought I was good at dancing.To show that they liked my dancing they cheered. I would just go in the circle. Then when dancing I was done I would leave.
                                                            The Silver Room Block party is the day before my mom and dad's friend Kregs birthday. So after we left the party we went to his house to play the MJ video game on PS3. I showed my skills on that as well, so basically people were impressed with yours truly. But dance wasn’t the only thing that people were impressed with. You guys know how I have an Afro. Well it was an absolute magnet to everyone at the party. I couldn’t walk 3 steps without someone either acknowledging my fro or touching it  was like what happens to me every day just with people I don’t know.

GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment