Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Friday, August 12, 2011

New Spiderman! (If I state wrong info please tell me)


                   
                   Hello! New post again and its about the new Spidey! Since I know that most of you don't know what I am talking about let me give you a summary of what has happened. Spiderman, Peter Parker was in an Epic battle with a new and improved Green Goblin. In the end Green Goblin died but he took Peter with him.


                 So in the Ultimate Marvel universe Peter Parker is dead. Don't worry he's alive in the regular Marvel universe.  As you see by the pics above Spiderman lives on in a 12/13-year-old boy with the same powers that Peter had. His name is Miles Morales. He is mixed Black and Latino boy. He started to do hero work when Peter died. There is nothing else known about him.



GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA

No comments:

Post a Comment