Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Monday, September 5, 2011

Chicago performance


                    Hey! New post again and its about one of my plays. The play I am talking about is a play about Chicago. In the play we talked about the wonderful things Chicago has. The cast wrote most of the play. After every performance the cast got an honest complement. I was one of the main characters in almost all the scenes. There were 5 scenes in this play. There was "Its A Wonderful Town" were I played an Obama loving fanatic. There was a scene were a class took a field trip to Brookfield Zoo. In that scene I played the class clown. There was a scene were a class took a field trip to the Museum of Science and Industry.In that scene I was a cool kid. There was a scene when a class took a field trip to Navy Pier. I wasn’t in that scene. All three of those were put into one scene.The scene was called "It really Happened". They called it that because after a kid told about their field trip they said "I know its hard to believe but it really happened". Then there was a scene about The Stinky Chicago Cubs. I refused to be in that scene because it was about the Chicago Cubs. WHITE SOX FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                There were nine kids in my ensemble. The following kids I name are the people who were in my ensemble: Shamer, Seamus, Rami, Roni, Paris, Abigail, Aja, Ysabel, and Me. At the beginning it was 12 but over the course of the rehearsals people quit.  The play is over now and we had a good run. Before I sign off I must thank our wonderful director Amelia.  She taught us how to feel when to improv a line. She also taught us when to stick to the script. She was a great director. 



GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA                 

No comments:

Post a Comment