Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Why do I like Batman Now?

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEiTEA3hd11vFtKiJaLk91IZFmXNIYpWyjSMGtcAs-6sQbkODeFXlRv3i3us1Y_qCGOHZ1e80TPWhUXRpSwSa_AFuPforoc80lM7qs5HjEQwCQmEosn0suQVm-MBzMLNVEboEUpvWgwFY_xK/s640/tumblr_lv6aqnQUI91qh441ao1_500.jpg
Nightwing is the best!!!!!!!



        Hey, this post is about how I went from liking one batman character (Nightwing) to liking them all. This post isn't just about Batman. This is a lesson that proves the phrase "Don't knock it till you try it ". I will continue to say this throughout this post. I will because this is not about Batman characters. This is a base to show you  "Don't knock it till you try it ".
     
         Before I begin on how I began to like the bat family I must tell you how I felt about my favorite in the family Nightwing. I think everyone who was born in my generation loved Teen Titans the TV show. Since I was born loving this show I looked him up and found out that was preteen and teen Nightwing. Since I already had that base of love for a character I thought to myself maybe I might like other Batman characters.
       
         I already had a very negative thought of the other Batman characters. I thought they were lame and boring. I thought to myself "Don't knock it till you try it " and went to researching about the characters in my spare time.

          I began to like Batman characters so then I thought to myself "Don't knock it till you try it". I just unknowingly made a new side of my character. Now I will try most things. Except for things I know will kill me in the long run. We all know what those things are so lets not even say that negative stuff on my blog.

GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment