Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My Feedback on Assassins creed 3





-->
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhyHoWReW2TvPwN4gEBU5mMRKzGzqL6b1hv1gC4tbFY4-lDwb_Ev5kCPYjF4X4LISu5n8HHYnauCtl2qNFtnU9tUQULkkyXtlQybeU4f8BZYiDCjtOio1ngazBKbZmhPGw9NeGlKnbSLq0l/s1600/AC3_cover_neutral.png
I'd hate be a British soldier while this guy is around.






       Hello, In this post I will talk about the new game, Assassins Creed 3 and what I like about it.I will also talk about what I don't like about it. I will also talk about my ideas for future games and so on and so forth.
        Just incase you don’t know about Assassins Creed I will give you some background. There has been a war going on since The times of Adam and Eve. The war is between Assassin’s and Templar’s.  The Assassin’s are mad at the Templar’s for misusing their power and only looking at things black and white. The Templar’s are mad at the Assassin’s for criticizing their way of thinking. The war is still going on today and it is up to Desmond Miles to make an end to it. Desmond is a modern day assassins in training. He has Ancestors that were some of if not the best Assassin’s ever. Desmond has to go into this thing called the Animus in order to learn his ancestor’s moves. Once he finishes looking at all of his Ancestors moves he will become the ultimate Assassin and end the war once and for all.   
        The new game is set in the Revolutionary war. The new character (or the new ancestor) (Conner) is half Mohawk and half British. When he was young the British destroyed his village. After hat Conner trained to become an assassin. He is not on the colonists or the British side but as you can see by this picture he will lean toward being on the colonists. The British are the Templar’s in this game so that is probably why the cover looks the way it does. The weapons Conner that have are the tomahawk axe, knife, flintlock pistol, bow and arrow, and of course a hidden blade.
      I like the storyline for the new character and the weapons the new character has. I don’t like the easy way out that the game creators took. By easy way out I mean making the enemy of course British in the American revolution. I also don’t like the way they making it seem like the British are all bad and the colonists are all good because in real life all cultures have faults and strengths.
     All right now it is time for me to say my future thoughts about this franchise. Since the creators have made all of the Assassin’s (Besides Desmond) of color so far I think the next Assassin will be a African American in the civil war time frame. I also think after that the creators will keep traveling in history until they reach modern days were we will see a new and improved Desmond who will have acquired all of his ancestor strengths. After That Desmond will have become the ultimate Assassin and right before he is finished taking down the last of the Templar a new enemy will emerge. The new enemy will be the ultimate Templar who used the Animus to get all of his ancestor’s strengths. Then they will have the ultimate battle only ending in both of them dying.   Please comment about my ending. 

GOOD NIGHT TRI STATE AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
       


























No comments:

Post a Comment