Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Success


-->

                                                            Success Essay
            Success is a powerful word. Success these days usually refers to the accomplishments of famous people. I feel that everyone can succeed. Success isn’t just people knowing your name because you did something good. Becoming successful is completing something to the best of your ability.
           Part of success is failing which happens to the best of us. I have failed before just as I am sure you have to. Since I am an actor I perform in plays etc. I believe I have failed when I did not put forth my best effort.  I feel that when I fail I did not do my best. Even if people compliment me on what I believe is a failed performance. When I fail I feel the regret of failing. I also feel knowledge for a step closer to success.
          You accomplish something in order to be successful in my opinion. You don’t even have to accomplish something big, the only thing you need to do is  accomplish something. Although success feels a lot better than failing,  success takes more work. When I feel like I have done my absolute best I feel successful. Success requires hard work and perseverance. In most of my plays etc. I perform to the best of my ability. In my most recent play (The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe) People followed me out of the theatre to congratulate me on my performance. That was success not only because I was congratulated but because I thought that I did my best. In a nutshell I think success is feeling that you did good.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment