Michael Jackson

[url=http://www.avatarsdb.com/][img]http://www.avatarsdb.com/avatars/panda_kiss.gif[/img][/url]

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Push Ups



                 
-->
          Hey, I'm back after a very long break sorry. I'm a busy man I got to do what I got to do. The story I am about to tell you is a true story that happened last weekend on Fathers day. It all started when my grandpa came up to me and said "I can do more pushups than you". I looked at him like he was Frankenstein but on drugs and said "Pops if you think you can do more pushups than me then lets do some pushups right now." He said, "I want to see how many you can do."

            So I did 36 pushups real fast because I didn't think my grandpa would be able to do that many pushups. So as soon as I stop everybody was all like " You could've done more." and "50 are challenge worthy". I got so hyped up because of them criticizing my push up capabilities. I basically told them I could do 50 now after the matter of me completing 36.

                     They all thought that I couldn't complete the 50 after completing 36 so they all put $5 on that I couldn't complete the pushups. I walked out of there with $25 dollars. Everybody thought I couldn't do it but I did. So I proved that I am the pushup champion (compared to my grandpa -.- =.= -.-'). But I think doing 86 pushups in one day is impressive.
                          I have spent $9 and I think I want to save the rest for my bday (July6).

GOOD NIGHT TRI-STATE AREA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment